Linear algebra is one of the important branches of mathematics. Linear algebra is basically the study of vectors and linear functions.
- Linear algebra is the study of linear combinations.
- It is the study of vector spaces, lines and planes, and some mappings that are required to perform the linear transformations.
- It includes vectors, matrices and linear functions. It is the study of linear sets of equations and its transformation properties.
General linear equation
he general linear equation is represented as
a1x1 + a2x2……….+anxn = b
- a’s – represents the coefficients
- x’s – represents the unknowns
- b – represents the constant
Applications of linear algebra
Some of the real-life applications of linear algebra include facial recognition, testing of coding in software engineering, ranks in the search engine, graphics and so on.